[THIN] Wtsuprn.inf on 2000 TS (no Citrix)

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:06:11 -0400

From what I read on brianmadden.com, 2000 TS should proecss wtsuprn.inf
in %systemroot%\system32\ without any changes to the registry or
elsewhere.  I put the file in place and titled the mapping section
[ClientPrinters].  I restarted the spooler and also the server, but it
still does not appear to be mapping printers.  I'm just trying to map
"HP OfficeJet 6200 Series" = "HP OfficeJet"

I also tried adding the 2 registry keys suggested
http://www.brianmadden.com/content/content.asp?id=62 for 2003 TS and
restarted the spooler but that did not help either. I cannot restart the
server until this evening.

Am I missing something?