[THIN] Re: WordPerfect 2002 on Windows 2000 Terminal Services and Manual Printing

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:14:54 -0700

I have done various versions of WP on Terminal Services up to the latest WP
11 on Windows 2000. We have not had this particular issue you describe. I
have had to upgrade to WP11 to overcome persistent address book corruption
issues though.

If you are referring to the manual tray option in the print driver options,
then I would suggest looking at the print driver and either try updating it,
or, going back to the version included on the Windows 2000 server CD (i.e.
built in) if applicable. I say this because this feature is usually part of
the print driver and you described it as also happeing in Word 97

Regards,
Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453