[THIN] Winlogon permissions

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 13:14:07 -0400

Hi all,

Do regular users need Read access to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows
NT\Current
Version\Winlogon ?
My answer would be YES!, but I thought I'd check with the list.

If I configure automatic logins, I'll need to remove read permissions on
this key.

Thanks,

Hector.-
_________________________________
Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540)653-8859
Fax:(540)653-8575

This Weeks Sponsor triCerat:
Have you had your fill of printing support calls, unauthorized apps running on
unsecured Terminal Servers, profile headaches, and application performance
problems? Join us and learn how you can have a less demanding on-demand
enterprise!
http://www.tricerat.com/?page=events#register