[THIN] Re: Windows cannot load your profile. Please increase the registry size and restart the computer.

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:23:06 -0500

The telling sign would be if the behavior persists across reboots. If a
reboot doesn't make the error go away, then it's not anything UPHClean
is going to fix.

I had this same problem some time ago and the answer was indeed to
twiddle the PagedPoolSize and PoolUsageMaximum. If that doesn't work,
I'm stuck.

increase the registry size and restart the computer.

        Download and install UPHClean from the Microsoft web site.  This
could due to profile not unloading properly and stealing system
resources.

        Joe