[THIN] Re: Windows 2k3 Sp1 CPSV3

  • From: Toby <toby.percival@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 09:43:07 +0000

Hi Doug,

I have installed SCW on a W2K3, PS4.0 and configured the ports. In fact the
only one I had to add was 1494.

Instead of adding the file to the exceptions, I did the following;

Open gpedit.msc --> User Configuration --> Administrative Templates -->
Windows Components --> Attachment Manager:

1. Default risk level for attachments = Enabled - Low Risk
2. Inclusion list for low file types = Enabled - .cmd;.exe;.bat;.vbs
3. Do not preserve zone information in attachments = Enabled

HTH

Toby