[THIN] Re: Windows 2008 autorun for MPS not calling xenapp installer?!

  • From: Berny Stapleton <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 09:29:41 +0000

I didn't get it to go, the biggest problem that I saw was that a lot of the
XenApp 5.0 (Even FR2) components identify as 32bit apps, even when running
on a 64bit system. Apparently the 32bit layer is removed from 64bit systems,
but I had a 32bit app running the other day...

So maybe it's just 32bit interfaces to the kernel and usermode works fine.
Haven't done any digging into this subject just yet.

Berny