[THIN] Windows 2008 / Citrix 5

  • From: Chris Grecsek <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 16:24:35 -0800

I hope everyone had a great holiday/happy New Year!

We are thinking about some of the work we will be doing this year and are
discussing the merits of moving our Citrix boxes to Server 2008. I was curious
to hear if anyone has gone down this road yet and if so, what your thoughts
are/experience has been? Is this a worthwhile investment of our time? If so,
what are the main benefits you would expect? I think we would be looking to use
32-bit to minimize application compatibility problems.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Chris

chris grecsek | centered networks | t:415-294-7776 | m:415-420-3397 |
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>