[THIN] Re: Windows 2000 login logging

  • From: Greg Watts <cgwatts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 21:36:27 -0400

Those events will be on the domain controllers and the local logons
can be captured via the Local Policy on Win 2000 (gpedit.msc)

On 4/14/05, Jason Patten <JasonP@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How do I get Windows 2000 to write All Logins and logoffs to the event
> viewer? I have this setup on our NT4 machines, but cant find where to
> activate it on windows 2000.
>

> Jason Patten
> Technical Support
> M3 Accounting
> 800B Jesse Jewell Pkwy
> Gainesville, GA 30506
> 770-297-1925 ext:266
> 770-297-8466 Fax
> techsupport@xxxxxxxx
>
> Technical Support: HYPERLINK
> http://www.innquire.com/TechnicalSupport/HD
> http://www.innquire.com/TechnicalSupport/HD
>
> DISCLAIMER: This Electronic Message contains information from M3 Accounting
> which may be privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of
> the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, or the employee or agent
> responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, note that any
> disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this message is
> prohibited. If you have received this Electronic Message in error, please
> promptly notify the sender by return e-mail. For information regarding our
> company, please visit our Web site at HYPERLINK http://www.m3as.com
> http://www.m3as.com.
>

> --

Greg Watts
greg.watts@xxxxxxxx
cgwatts@xxxxxxxxx
410.274.3076 (cell)
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id)6