[THIN] Re: Windows 2000 SP3

  • From: Kristof.DeMey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:16:07 +0100

HI

Well here at electrabel whe have 15 servers like yours and whe
upgraded to sp 3 to get rid of the print msgs (i know you can reghack it to
for that)
and to prevent session getting in to connq state...

We did not experience any problemms...(yet ??)

I must say we use some tricky printserver configurations and
i heard about print issues in sp 3 so maybe you schould check those first !

Regards