[THIN] Re: Win03 TS/MF tweaks

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:44:32 +1000

Hi Tim,

Ron Oglesby is preparing a tweak list for 2003. Server 2003 needs a lot less
tweaking, with things like eventlog properties fixed properly out of the
box.

There are a few tweaks like disabling special effects and some user-specific
stuff that is different to win2k (at least pre IE6) but most things are
still standard. Of course that's not mentioning software restrictions
policies etc, but those aren't tweaks.

regards,

Rick
Ulrich Mack