[THIN] Re: Win 2012 RDS multiple simultaneous connections?

  • From: Michael Leone <oozerdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 14:14:25 -0400

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Nick Smith <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you enable it then when the users connect to the same session from the
> second location, they will kick out the first PC's session, and will connect
> to the app in it's original condition - which I imagine is exactly the
> behaviour you want.

So you and I think. This, however, turns out not to be the case ...

I am told:
"The employee logs in from their workstation.(1st login)  A client
comes into the office for an interview.  The employee relocates to the
interview booth and logs in again to conduct the interview.(2nd login)
 The user's session at their workstation should not be terminated.
They are required to sign out of the 2nd login as the interview booth
is used by multiple employees. "

So I need to DISABLE the option, apparently. Can't be having the
session at PC #1 closed ...

Thanks