[THIN] Re: Win 2003 Tips

  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:47:50 -0500

Link fixed... Sorry late night.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp
Office 312.372.7188
Mobile 815.325.7618
email roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 9:55 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Win 2003 Tips

tips on my downloads page (@ www.thecitrixguy.com  redirects to
ron.oglesby.com)

 I know you guys are building your new images now, and so am I. So I
figured you could use whatever was available.

 It's an UGLY XLS that I have added comments on new tips (highlighted)
and comments on existing tips validity (from the MFtunetips and
tweakcitrix) in 2003 server or their new locations and or settings.

This was supposed to be my working list not the distributed copy so
don't mind how ugly it is.

BTW thanks to all the guys that wanted to help..... but didn't....  no
beers for you at iForum.

If anyone has any changes, updates or new tweaks, please send them Your
help will be noted!

Ron