[THIN] Re: Whitepaper

  • From: ecrabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 15:52:07 -0500

Not sure if there are any good whitepapers out there but I am running MF
1.8 and MF XP in a mixed environment.  I have the MF 1.8 as my domain
controller as I use profiles and policies.  I installed the XP machine as a
member.  Licensing works fine and have had no issues.  Anything specific
you are concerned about?

Eileen Crabtree
Systems Administrator
Guardian Industries Corp.
2300 Harmon Rd.
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
(248) 340-2004

This communication may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential, or exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender by telephone, fax, or return email and delete this message from your
computer.  Thank you.

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com