[THIN] Where is the authorization service?

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:35:19 -0700

Hi All,

Last week I posted an msg stating that my CSG install couldn't contact the
authorization service.  I got a response showing me how to get the service
ID.  I followed the directions and when I reconfig CSG, it tells me that
the id I provided is different than one it is getting back.  Well, the
reason why I assumed it couldn't find the service was wrong.  I thought it
was that it could not find it.  The actual text of the error msg says it is
getting an invalid response.  I have run the procedure listed in CTX103285
many times and I get back the same ID.    What else could it be looking at?
I've installed all the updates.

BTW, does MSAM need to be installed on the CSG server?  The MSAM
supplemental guide says yes on Page 24. but it never mentions the CSG
update so when does it get applied. Does the guide have a typo?

adam

This Weeks Sponsor Activaeon.com
Reduce licensing costs with activAeon XA and
get one month completely free.
http://www.activaeon.com