[THIN] Re: Where is WI 3.0?

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:56:22 -0500

Thanks. That was good info.

>>> dbrown@xxxxxxxxx 12/13/2004 12:43:26 PM >>>
It is part of MPS3.0.  So you would need a copy of MPS3.0 (eval even)
or
download MPS3.0 of mycitrix.   I don't remember seeing just WI3.0 up
there or anywhere for that matter.

Do remember that you need to install the JRE, J#, .NET1.1 and AST.NET
before installing.  IF you run the autorun on MPS3.0 you can choose to
only install WI and it will install all those for you.

OK, that is what I know...

DB