[THIN] Re: What is the best strategy for change management on Citrix

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:05:05 -0500

We use IM on our XPe Farm.  It works great for us.  We have monthly updates
on many of our applications and we schedule the package uninstall and
install of the package during the night and so far (knock on wood) we have
had no problems with this set up.  IM (was formally called IMS in MetaFrame
1.8 days) was done very well in XP platform.  I would not given a nickel to
use the old 1.8 IMS system but XP IM is sweet.

That is my recommendation.

Jay