[THIN] Re: Weird Printing Issue

  • From: "Jeremy Saunders" <Jeremy.Saunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:10:08 +1100

So if you print to it from the Citrix server as a normal network
printer, all is okay?

Have you got any Citrix policies configured that may be routing the
print job directly to network print server, or is definitely printing
via the ICA channel?

What version of ICA Client are the users using?

Cheers,
Jeremy.