[THIN] Re: Web interface problem 3.0

  • From: <DMelczer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 08:58:29 -0400

To me, it sounds like it might be a problem where the Secure gateway
component might need to be reconfigured...there should be a start menu
item pointing to the configuration program on that server.  What I'm
getting at is that it sounds like when the ticket gets generated, it
sounds like it still has the IP address of connection 1, not connection
2.

Good luck.  Hope this helps.

-Dave Melczer
dmelczer@xxxxxxxx