[THIN] Web interface and CSG problem

  • From: "Leuci, Chris" <cleuci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin group 2 (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 09:37:19 -0500

Have a user from home having problems accessing our secure gateway. We're
also using RSA tokens.
They enter their credentials: Username, Password, Passcode.
They click "Log in" and it returns back to the same login screen with all
credential fields blank.

Anyone seen this one??

They are running XP SP2 with firewall enabled. Also have Mcafee security
suite installed. Not sure if this could be the issue.

Help!

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION - PLEASE READ PRIVACY NOTICE
This communication is confidential and may be read only by its intended
recipient(s). It may contain legally privileged and protected information.
If you believe you have received this communication in error, please "Reply"
to the Sender and so indicate or call (603) 663-2800. Then, please promptly
"Delete" this communication from your computer. This communication, and any
information contained herein, may only be forwarded, printed, disclosed,
copied or disseminated by those specifically authorized to do so.
UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE MAY RESULT IN LEGAL LIABILITY FOR THOSE PERSONS
RESPONSIBLE.
This Weeks Sponsor Activaeon.com
Reduce licensing costs with activAeon XA and
get one month completely free.
http://www.activaeon.com