[THIN] Re: Web Interface on DC

  • From: Andrew Wood <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:01:21 -0000

<nods>

*From:* thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On
Behalf Of *Joe Shonk
*Sent:* 13 March 2013 18:25
*To:* thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Cc:* thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* [THIN] Re: Web Interface on DC

It's all relative. If the lab is for reproing issues. If its for learning/
training then its not that big a deal.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 13, 2013, at 11:13 AM, Dan Dill <DanD@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It does somewhat defeat the purpose of a test lab though, as you’re trying
to replicate the real world basically…

-my 2 cents.

*Dan Dill** *|*Systems Engineer*

*De :* Andrew Wood <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*À :* thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Envoyé le :* Mardi 12 mars 2013 23h03
*Objet :* [THIN] Re: Web Interface on DC

Really - I’ve found it fine for a test lab  especially when the “test lab”
is my laptop..