[THIN] Web Interface client detection issue

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 13:40:35 +1000

Hi

Just deployed Web Interface 5.2.  Client detection is configured but it is not
working correctly.  I have copied the clients from the XenApp 5.0 Feature Pack
2 CD.  The WI gets the clients from the WI server so this aspect works OK..  My
issue is that I constantly get prompted in the WI with the following even
though Im running the latest Web client:

Upgrade Client
A newer version of the native client is available.  Click Download to upgrade.

Any ideas how I can fix this as the Web client is installed.  I have set the
following in Client Detection settings:

Perform client detection at login
    Offer upgrades for clients

Once the detection process is complete, the messages screen will display a
message:
    Only if resource cannot be accessed

Thanks
Ang

Need a new place to live? Find it on Domain.com.au
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157631292/direct/01/