[THIN] Re: Web Interface IIS Query

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:55:39 +1000

Hi

I set the default page for IIS via Site Maintenance\Manage IIS Hosting..
However it still does not work.  I get the following error when I enter the
server URL (ie http://hostname)

You are not authorized to view this page
that you supplied.

I have logged into the server console as Admin and it still fails..  I would
like to fix it within the WI console if possible.  I everything fails I will
look at IIS redirection but would prefer to do it within Citrix.    I have this
issue on 4 WI servers I have recently built

Thanks
Ang
Browse profiles for FREE! Meet local singles online.
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/