[THIN] WYSE terminal issue

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin list" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:52:37 -0600

We are setting up a published desktop for a group of users.  Most of the apps
run on this desktop are local but a few of them are published and populated to
the desktop using PNAgent.  3 of the 4 apps work fine.  One of them doesn't.
You can run the app and a window opens.  It goes to a blue screen like the app
is starting but the app never comes up.  It just sits there.  This is all on a
Wyse terminal.

If I run the pub desktop on my laptop then run the app, it works fine.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,

Michael Boggan