[THIN] WI error

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:39:03 -0700

Anyone know what this means:
An error of type "IMA" with an Error ID of "0x80000001" was reported by the
XML Service

I had to reboot my WI servers yesterday and now my PNAgents can't connect.
This is the error I get in the event log.

adam

This Weeks Sponsor: Cesura, Inc.
Know about Citrix end-user slowdowns before they know.
Know the probable cause, immediately.
Know it all now with this free white paper.
http://www.cesurasolutions.com/landing/WPBCForCitrix.htm?mc=WETBCC