[THIN] Re: WI URL configuration

  • From: "Hutchinson, Alan" <Alan.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:09:19 -0000

But I will be creating multiple sites for different access scenarios - I
don't mind people having to remember server-name (which I'll alias
anyway) and site name, but even I keep forgetting the
'Citrix/AccesPlatform' bit (or is it the other way round ;-) ) ....

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Reagrds,

Alan.