[THIN] Re: W2K3 SP1 and PS3

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:14:25 -0000

Well, I've decided to go through the process anyway. Installed the PS3.2005
service pack and rebooted. All seems fine. I can't install the dec '05
hotfix rollup though. It fails with the following information:

\\NWWPS2 is:
  Microsoft Windows Server 2003:Version 5.2, Build 3790 (No service pack)
  Metaframe: Version 1.00, Build 2198 (Service Pack 4)
  For More information on a hotfix, search for its' name at
http://support.citrix.com
Hotfix: This hotfix requires Metaframe be installed on your system. (Current
value: 3.11.)

I know for a fact it's PS3 and I'm installing the rollup for W2K3. Is that
"Metaframe: Version 1.00" right? Do I have to install W2K3 SP1 first?

Regards
Angus