[THIN] Re: W2K SP4 with FR# Issues?

  • From: "Stephen Rogers" <stephen.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 16:05:28 +0100

Hi Arthur,

Yes we are running Win2k with SP4 and FR2 with no porblems at all.

Like I have previously mentioned the problems for us occured when we
installed FR3 onto our Data Collector, thats when we had issues and when
we had to infact rebuild the Farm.

See attached Word doc for list of HF's

Hope this helps you dude.

>>> ARTHUR.TASTET@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/10/03 15:40:00 >>>

I have seen alot of discussion with W2K SP4 and different versions of
FR#.
I have seen Citrix's official statement on W2K SP4 issues.

http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry.jspa?externalID=CTX102523

Is anybody running W2K SP4 with mininal issues?  If so, which hotfixes
are
you running with and what FR are you at?  Any feedback would be
greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Arthur Tastet
Moses Cone Health System
(336) 832-7722

Moses Cone Health System
Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com