[THIN] Virtualdotnet domains available for free to an enom.com account holder.

  • From: "Jim Kenzig" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:32:38 -0400

I have 2 domains about to expire August 17 that I am not using. They are
pretty good names virtualdotnet.com and virtualdotnet.net , I'd hate them to
go off to never never land and someone else make a bundle off them that I
don't know.

First person to email me  who has an http://www.enom.com account  at kenzig
at gmail.com  can have them for a free push.  Be sure and include the
enom.com account name  you want them pushed to. I'll notify you from my
gmail account if you are the lucky benefactor.

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com