[THIN] Re: Viewing XRay Images via Citrix

  • From: Eric Foote <EricF@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:38:40 -0400

We have PACS running on Win2K with MetaFrame at one of our site.  It seems
to work ok.

Eric

Eric Foote
Business Computer Systems of Mi, Inc.
49 Macomb Place Suite 20
Mt. Clemens, MI 48043
(586) 783-6046 x202 Voice
(586) 783-6048 Fax
EricF@xxxxxxxxx
www.bcsmi.com
Your source for Thin Client Computing Solutions!