[THIN] VMWare ESX and 2003

  • From: "Parker, Dennis" <Dennis.Parker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 07:01:09 -0700

Anybody out there running 2003 Terminal Services with Citrix on a VMWare ESX
server?  Any issues or special settings I need?  I have searched the VMWare
and Citrix sites and not found anything related to 2003, but lots on 2000.

Thanks!

Dennis Parker, MCSE, CCA
Senior Systems Analyst
Fiserv EFT
4550 SW Macadam Ave, Ste 100
Portland, Or. 97239
Direct: 503-274-6785
Fax:    503-274-6619

This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged.   If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.   Please notify
us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your
system.   Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person.   To do so could violate state and Federal
privacy laws.
Thank you for your cooperation.   Please contact me if you need assistance.
than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147