[THIN] Re: Using 128 bit encryption from london england

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:15:13 +0100

>>> Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 14/09/04 16:04:33 >>>

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 7:58 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Using 128 bit encryption from london england

--------------
just one fix

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Stratton, Doug MSER:EX
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 4:50 PM
To: Thin (E-mail)
Subject: [THIN] Using 128 bit encryption from london england

Can someone point me to the rules as far as using 128 bit encryption?

We have a client that wants to use our citrix terminal service from
London.
Our service is in Canada.

I need to know if it is legal for them to use 128 bit client (or web
interface) to access our service.  Currently that is the only encryption
level we allow.

Thanks

Doug Stratton
Operations Engineering
Workstations Services Branch
CITS, Solutions BC, Province of BC
4000 Seymour Place, Victoria  B.C.
Telephone: (250) 356-6678
Email: Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This Weeks Sponsor triCerat:
Have you had your fill of printing support calls, unauthorized apps
running on unsecured Terminal Servers, profile headaches, and
application performance problems? Join us and learn how you can have a
less demanding on-demand enterprise!
http://www.tricerat.com/?page=events#register