[THIN] Re: Users losing their Default Printer

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 10:58:39 -0400

Have seen this issue in the past. In my case it was a misbehaving driver
which was causing the users default printer not to be retained.  Check your
drivers and mappings to see if they are all working correctly. Sometimes
corrupt profiles need to be recreated if not properly retaining printing
information.

Cheers,

Mike