[THIN] Re: User SIDs

  • From: GPorter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:29:27 -0600

Doesn't the getsid only give th current user?  I'm looking for something
that will get me the usernames for all current active SIDs

Glen Porter
Citrix & Desktop Support Engineer
First American Data Services
1-847-228-5505 ext.211

                      "Landin, Mark"

                      <Mark.Landin@tdwill        To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      iamson.com>                cc:

                      Sent by:                   Subject:  [THIN] Re: User SIDs

                      thin-bounce@freelis

                      ts.org

                      02/12/2004 11:56 AM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

GetSid from the Windows 2000 Resource Kit works.=20

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147