[THIN] User Java Selection

  • From: Don Hickey <don.hickey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:56:53 -0400

I've looked through the archives and on citrix's site but can't find an answer. We have many java apps each of which require a slightly different version. How can a general user

1) switch from MS JVM to Sun's java (if they select the option in the IE Advanced page it is ignored, if they use the Sun java applet in the control panel they get permission errors). It seems like this is a system wide setting and not user selectable.

2) switch between Sun java versions. Same issue as above, users don't have permission.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
don

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
Now available: The new version .print Engine 6.2 with SSL encryption and certificate management.
http://www.thinprint.com
********************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at:
http://www.thinwiki.com