[THIN] Use of an extra IE6 language on Win2k3 TS

  • From: "Fontein, N. (Niels)" <N.Fontein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:58:39 +0100

I'm installing an new Citrix server with Windows2003 Standard English.
In our Windows2000 Citrix environment we use besides the standard English
Internet Eplorer a dutch Internet Explorer.

Now I can't install the packages of this dutch IE6 on my Win2k3 server because
the packages is not designed to use with win2k3.
Installing IE6 from setup doesn't work because there is already a newer version
on this server.

How can I install the dutch version onto this server, without changing the
complete language of my server?

Groeten,

Niels Fontein