[THIN] Upgrading Pass Through-Client on MF 1.8 server

  • From: Lennart Koschella <lk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 14:41:28 +0200

Hello!

We are still running a MF 1.8 farm and we use the Pass Through client on
these servers for a certain application hosted on another MF server. Now we
discovered a problem with this application which has been solved with ICA
client v7.00. However, the Pass Through client on the MF servers is v6.00.

Is is possible to upgrade this Pass Through client via installation into
the %systemroot%\system32\Ica PassThrough directory or is there a special
"Pass Through" client v7.00? (I haven't found any on the Citrix download page.)

With kind regards,

Lennart Koschella
System Adminstrator
University Hospital Tuebingen/Germany