[THIN] Re: Upgrade from XP FR2 to FR3

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:11:31 -0700

FR2 and FR3 will interoperate, but users may have different features
available on different servers and cause some confusion.

I would recommend installing the new servers and setting the Feature =
Relase
level to 2 to match your servers. Get everything working, then upgrade =
the
old servers to FR3 and then set all the feature release levels to FR3.

Regards,

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453