[THIN] Unable to launch application. The required system file could not be created

  • From: Piet Bonte <Piet.Bonte@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 16:23:27 +0100

Hi all,
I have a problem which I can not solve yet.
Situation: windows 2003 Dutch server with Citrix Metaframe XP 1.0 SP4 (server 1)
PNagent installed on the server.
I want to start applications from a second server with PNAgent. (server 2)
This is going fine when publishing a desktop from server 1. I can start remote programs via PNagent and also from within a webpage (clicking on .pnagent files)
But: when I publish a webpage and I connect to that published application I get an error when clicking on the same .pnagent files (from within the browser):
"Unable to launch application. The required system file could not be created"

I got the error also if I login as administrator: so it is not a permission matter.

Thanks for any advice, I must have my system running very soon now

--
Piet Bonte
systeemgroep

Tel +32 56 246213