[THIN] URGENT: MOM Agent breaks Outlook?

  • From: "Christian" <cadady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:18:32 -0600

We have a farm of MFXP FR2 / Win2000 SP3 servers that are only serving up
Outlook 2000 to our clients.  We rolled out the MOM 2005 agent to this farm
over a two day period, and users are now unable to launch Outlook, and are
getting the following errors:

Microsoft Outlook
Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot
fulfill the messaging request.
Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as the default mail client.

Microsoft Outlook
This application must be installed to run. Please run Setup from the
location where you originally installed the application.
OK

Has anyone run across this?  This is having a major impact on our clients.

Thanks!

-Christian

http://www.seamlessplanet.com