[THIN] Re: Trend Micro Office Scan

  • From: RMC - Brian Hill <brian.hill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 18:26:07 -0400

My personal experience has been that the ServerProtect product is far more
stable and less intrusive that the OfficeScan counterpart in the TS
environment.  I think Trends strategy is to narrow the product line and go
with OfficeScan, but as long as I'm able to run ServerProtect, I will
continue to do so.  If ServerProtect gets phased out, I will probably look
for another vendor.  My .02.

Brian