[THIN] Tracking down "server sessions hung"

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 14:31:33 +0100

Hi,

Any advice/tips on tracking down processes that are causing the redirector
server sessions hung count to go up?

I've got a couple of servers that are regularly getting a +ve count on this
and I'd like to find out why. However - I've only got access to the citrix
servers, not the backend servers.

Is it a question of looking for high CPU time on a process and looking at
that process' thread's states?

Or is it something else?

Thanks in advance

a.

Andrew

Gilwood CS Ltd

Registered Office :  3 Cedars Crescent, Sunderland, UK, SR2 7SY. No. 6099397
England