[THIN] Re: Timing

  • From: "Walter, Chris" <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:59:30 -0500

Depends on the application you are waiting for.  For instance if that
application starts a process when it is launched I would use PV.exe (Process
Viewer) to check if the process is running.  If the application creates a
file then look for the file.  You could also find a ping or telnet utility
that will give you back an error code if it fails and continue when you
don't get the error code.

Chris