[THIN] Re: Timberline on 2003 Server

  • From: "Rob Noblick" <rnoblick@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:08:47 -0400

We are upgrading our remote server to accommodate Timberline changes and was
also told by Timberline that Windows 2003 Server was not supported yet. We
will be moving to Windows 2000 Server and then upgrading again later when
they finally get their act together.

Rob Noblick
Network Engineer
A/Z Corporation