[THIN] Re: Thin List Archives are now also once again available at Yahoo Groups!!!

  • From: scott.delagrange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:19:08 -0400

I concur Jim, we do appreciated everything you've done.

While I haven't contributed anything close to what Neil has, I too have
been a member since the late 90's, mostly just learning from all the
posts.

BTW, Neil, it's evident by your posts that you have a very deep understand
of computer system and a good portion of your comments are beyond my level
but I will say that I have enjoyed some of your more "lively"
conversations!  :-)  Thanks to you too.

Regards,
Scott DeLagrange
CIBA VISION Corporation
IT Global Supply Chain Applications
CIBA VISION Corporation
11460 Johns Creek Parkway
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Phone: 678-415-3299
Fax: 678-415-2609
Email : Scott.DeLagrange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web : http://www.CIBAVISION.com

"Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/22/2010 10:41 AM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: Thin List Archives are now also once again available at Yahoo
Groups!!!

Nice one, Jim.

Think I subscribed in 98, kinda hard to believe 12 years have gone by!

Neil