[THIN] Re: Thin Client Device Comparisons?

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:06:06 -0400

Oh yeah dude... Just wait.. big plans for my site in the next few months
(just a soon as I button-up the book that Ron and I have been working
FOREVER on...)

Brian

Brian Madden
202.302.3657
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--------
Visit www.brianmadden.com for thin client white papers, books, product
reviews, courseware, and training videos.