[THIN] Testing - whether all my posts appear as uuencoded (8 bit to 7 bit ASCII)

  • From: "Chris Carlton" <Chris.Carlton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:22:04 -0000

My last two posts have appeared on thethin as gobblygook. Which Rick
(many thanks) worked out was "uuencoded (8 bit to 7 bit ASCII), not a
crazy user".
So just want to see whether this gets there OK.

Chris Carlton

ITS Technolgoy Services
Delta 200
Delta Business Park
Great Western Way
Swindon
Wilts   SN5 7XP

Tel:              +44 (0) 1793 420022
Fax:             +44 (0) 1793 492995
Direct Dial:    +44 (0) 1793 492681
Mobile:          +44 (0) 7977 256828

email:  chris.carlton@xxxxxxxxx
web:    www.itsts.com

This e-mail and any attached files are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information which may be confidential and legally privileged and
also protected by copyright. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised
to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to
anyone else. If you received it in error please notify the sender immediately
and then delete it from your system. We make every effort to keep our network
free from viruses. However you do need to check this e-mail and any attachments
to it for viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which
may be transferred by way of this e-mail.