[THIN] Terminal server license ?

  • From: "Paul Beckman" <pbeckman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:27:18 -0600

I have installed the hotfix many moons ago but I was looking and I (me
personally) have 5 licenses taken up, but they have our domain name-computer
name as the client.  their are about 20 of these with different users.  Does
anyone have any idea what this is?

Thanks
Paul

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from all computers."