[THIN] Re: Terminal Server aware Faxing software

  • From: "John Price" <JPrice@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:22:00 -0500

ZetaFax here also.

Ron,

Someone told me that you could publish zfdaemon hidden and it will
launch and close correctly, but I haven't tried it yet. Worth a shot?

John

>>> roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx 10/23/2003 7:54:32 AM >>>
ZetaFax works good in a publish desktop. Seamless apps it has had
problems. First problem is that the ZFDAEMON doesn't launch. Then if
you
set it up to run it doesn't close :-)

I did some reg hacks and a script to kill it at logout but for a
citrix
desktop it works like a champ.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect