[THIN] Re: Taking suggestions for printer bandwidth limitationsettings

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:31:51 -0500

I have all set at 20 Kbps now, just wondered if that was too low I
guess.

=20

  _____ =20

=20
Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>=20