[THIN] TSE and Metaframe XPe

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:43:18 -0500

I have a client that wants that is upgrading their server farm to XPe from
1.8. They have some legacy applications they want to run on one server and
leave the OS as TSE. They would all be part of the same farm. I am not so
sure this is a good idea since Citrix is no longer supporting XPe on TSE and
as I recall it can only use FR1. My preference would be to leave the legacy
apps on the Metaframe 1.8 and its own separate farm and access both via Web
Interface. Anyone had this issue?

Thanks,

Mike

http://mail2web.com/ .